A country with an extraordinary history, in its 32 states have been mixing, for centuries, customs, traditions and somatic traits that create an incredible people. Even today, the more than fifty indigenous ethnic groups retain their traditions and language. The beauty of its natural landscapes and wonderful archaeological sites, indelible memory of the most important pre-Columbian civilizations, attract millions of travelers offering the opportunity for a wonderful journey into the past.
eXplora expedition with this expedition will go into the provinces of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, exploring the fascinating Mayan Peninsula, among the ruins of ancient civilizations to the biodiversity of nature parks, cenotes and marine protected areas.
From the exploration of Chichén Itzá, the largest and most important archaeological site of the Mayan civilization, to diving into the cool waters of the cenotes, between a jungle that is lost in sight and the freshwater lagoons together with the imposing waterfalls; Rio Lagartos in its immense surrounding biosphere which has become a nature reserve protected by UNESCO until you reach Cozumel, a diving paradise, an island in Mexico with the most famous coral reef in the world.
Eight intense days between adventure culture and nature.
WHERE: Mexico – Yucatan and Quintana Roo
ACCOMMODATION: 3/4* b&b hotel.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: spirit of adaptation; for divers minimum OAW license is required with dives up to 12 months before to departure
DATE: TO BE DEFINE
SPOTS AVAILABLE: 7 out of 7
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Lodge / Hotel accommodation;
- All transfers with vehicle and private driver;
- Park entrance fees (cenotes, parks and nature reserves);
- Transport and ferry described in the program;
- 7 nights in a shared double room with breakfast – B&B service in 3 and 4 star hotels;
- eXplora tour leader;
- Cenotes instructor and guide;
- 3 days of diving: cenotes (2 for 2 days) + sea (1 for 1 day)
- Excursions to the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza, Valladolid, Ek Balam and Cobá
- 5 lunches included;
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Single supplement 290 USD
- International flights to and from Cancun
- Meals and drinks where not marked;
- Cancellation and health insurance – MANDATORY
- Anything not included in the items “what is included” and “program”